Wednesday, October 21, 2009

These two cards were made with wonderful Sugar Nellie stamps designed by Diane Duda. 100% of the sale went to "It's a Girl Thing", which supports breast cancer. I made both of the cards for different Stamptoberfest challenges on 2peas. My mom and my mother-in-law were both diagnosed and treated for breast cancer two years ago and these cards were made for them. My mom should get her's tonight...I hope she loves it.
I made this card for my daughter with an adorable Ketto stamp that I purchased some time ago from Stamping Bella. I bought several Ketto stamps and I am in love with them all.
This tag is so fun! I love the Basic Grey micro chip chocolate chip letters in white. They rock! My monster is from a stamp set that I bought at Michael's. Don'tcha' just love this little guy? I do The cute, orange polka dot background paper is by AMuse.
Well, these are my shares for now. Have a fantabulous rest of the day! Love, Kelly

1 comment: