Friday, November 13, 2009

I did it!!!!! Yippity {Ippity}!!!!


I did it! I took the {Ippity} plunge and am now officially an {Ippity} chick! {Ippity} is a fresh, new, fun, and trendy line of stamps from Unity Stamp Co. If you are familiar with Unity stamps then you already know what awesome quality they are! If not, they are deeply etched, red rubber stamps. They are mounted to cling foam and are ready to stick on your favorite acrylic block. You can't buy {Ippity} stamps in stores. They are only available to purchase through an {Ippity} Chick, and that would be me. I have some great ideas for stamping parties and card making fun, and I can't wait to get started.



Here are the kits that are currently available for you to purchase. Let me know what kits you are interested in and I will let you know all the details. Thanks!






4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you took the Ippity plunge! I am still kind of thinking about it, but I'm afraid I would be my best customer. Love your blog, and I'm sure lots of people view it without posting. I have friends that view mine but never post because they don't have a google account. hmm.. maybe I should change my setting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the life's little monments set. Will you be posting internationaly (I'm in Australia) or do you know of anyone that will be selling them here.
    Cheers,
    Sue
    bsfitz@supernerd.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still have Because of you? How much is it? email me..hseaver@berkline.com

    ReplyDelete