Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't know the first thing about creating a blog, but I am a creative person so I know that I can come up with something that is not completely boring. It may take a couple of day...perhaps weeks...but I will prevail.


I read about an artist the other day named Michelle Zindorf and so I went to her blog and checked her out...amazing. I printed out one of her tutorials and 2 days and several attempts later, I managed to create something postworthy. So, here it is.



I received total goodness and smiles in the mailbox today. The six new Leann Ellis stamps that I ordered from Sugar Nellie Stamps arrived today. I can't wait to play with them!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful! Well worth the several attempts. Michelle's work is incredibly amazing & inspiring :)

    Have fun with your new goodies and can't wait to see what you do with them. You can post your Sugar Bowl creations here Just fill out the links on the comments area and you're good :) Looking forward to seeing your creation. Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the link didn't show.
    www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly!! Saw your post on p2p and came right on over!! The blog is looking great!! I just changed my look to spring, I was getting sick of my winter header. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. I LOVE this project you posted, and now I need to go look up this person and see the tutorials you speak of. JUST GORGEOUS!!
    xo
    Kerilou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly! Welcome to blogland! Your pup is so adorable! As I mentioned on two peas, I am not familiar with the artist. Your card is brilliant, love the colors. Can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly!!! So glad to see ya in blogland!!! Love the adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a sugar nellie fan, so am I! I'm waiting for the Gorguss singles, it seems like its taking forever.

    ReplyDelete