Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Coraline's dog,"Buttons", and some cards

Maggie had to have surgery on her eye yesterday. She and Sugar had a fight that left her worse for the wear. When I went and picked her up this morning, and I saw those buttons sewn onto her eyelids, I thought she looked like some kind of dog you would find on a vintage postcard. I took some pictures with my Blackberry and sent them to my daughter. My daughter and I love the movie Coraline and she said, "Maggie's still beautiful. She could be Coraline's dog,". How true is that? Poor Maggie.







I know I've mentioned before that I like to stamp my new stamps when I get them so that I can have something to color when I'm watching TV in the evenings. I made several cards with some of the images I colored and then "blinged" out, so I'm sharing them here with you today.


Stamping Bella stamps, copics, bazzill cardstock, sentiment sticker from my stash, BG swirl rub on, rhinestones from my stash


Sugar Nellie stamps, copics, glitter glue, DCWV background paper from the Green Stack


Sugar Nellie stamps, copics, AMuse "bling" stars, Happy Birthday sticker from my stash, Cuttlebug numbers embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. It's been a quiet day sitting at home with my poor "Buttons". Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly... she is an "altered" dog now with those buttons! Such a sweetheart for what she has been through. I bet she was glad to come home, as I am sure you were too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously why did they put those buttons on your dogs eye.
    My daughter and I loved that movie as well. The next morning I glue dotted buttons on my eye lids when I served her breakfast. She thought it was funny no one else got it LOL

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete