Monday, December 7, 2009

It's time for the first ever H{Ippity} Hop Blog Hop!!!

It's so exciting to be involved in my first ever blog hop, and I hope you're excited too! Hopefully, you are having fun, and getting tons of great ideas to use with your {Ippity} stamps. I was so excited to get my {Ippity} stamp sets in the mail a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got a chance this weekend to play with them. This whole adventure, and all the possibilities and ideas I have for workshops and classes, has been exciting for me, too. I'm so happy to be able to share with you my first creations using these awesome {Ippity} stamps.

I made three cards using two different stamp sets, and My Mind's Eye papers.



I used the "Devoted" set for the first two cards. The verses in this set are so wonderful. I think I'm going to use this set for my first workshop, and I know it's going to be a big hit with my friends and coworkers. I used my nestabilities labels 8 set for both of these cards (for the house on the first card, and the bible verse on the second card). I colored the house with my copics. Fun, fun, fun!



I used the "Kissmas & Mistletoe" set for the third card. I used white embossing powder for my snowman, added some fun acrylic dot accents, and finished it off with some yummy American Crafts ribbon and a scalloped border. I love how the snowman is popped off the page.



I hope you're having tons of fun playing along in our first ever H{Ippity} Hop Blog Hop. We're going to be doing this every Monday, so I look forward to seeing you back here next Monday. Have a wonderful week. See you soon!

19 comments:

  1. What a great showing for you first ever blog hop!! You did an amazing job and I hope you will with us again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the coloring on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too, too cute!!! love your first card, I think it's my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, i love these clean and simple designs. The stamps really pop. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used that leaf/branch on your middle card! CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!!! LOVE what you've done with your Ippity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Kelly! Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS cards!! So pretty, each and every one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh...these are sooo pretty!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards!!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow kelly Your cards are just Beautiful thanks for the uplifted tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cuteness!! I love them all, and I love the way you display them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly I LOVE them ALL! They are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so pretty, Kelly! I really love the bow tied on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! And hey, thanks for letting me sign up via email!

    ReplyDelete