Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Monday morning {Ippity} hoppers!


My cards for the hop this week feature two sets by {Ippity}..."Devoted" and "Because of You". I used a combination of white cardstock, kraft cardstock, and the great MME patterned paper. Pop dots, velvet ribbon, sewn edges, and a corner chomper give the cards those finishing touches. I hope everyone is having a great Monday. I'm off with my mom to go shopping...ugh. I don't really need a thing, but she wants me to go with her and I'm a sucker for punishment.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love that MME line too. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh....these are gorgeous!!!! So glad you joined us on the hop! Hugs, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh---this is tooo cute:) I love both of your projects! That DP is great--TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWIE!!!!! I love everything you did here. Great use of the dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgoodness are these ever cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Have fun shopping - you're such a good daughter to go with her!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going shopping with my mom. Maybe it's because we don't live very close to each other.
    Really love your butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. man, I love what people are doing with the love stamp! cute, cute stuff! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love what you did with that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is adorable and I love that new MME paper!! and thanks for the lovely comment you left for me! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly, these cards are gorgeous! Love the colors, the ribbon, and the way you used the stamps! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card and bookmark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooooh, these are just sooooo pretty. Great Job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete