Monday, December 28, 2009

It's blog hop time again!

Good morning everyone! It's time again for another {Ippity} blog hop. These blog hops really make me aware of how fast each week seems to be flying by lately. It's crazy, but I do enjoy having Kendra home during the holidays, no matter how fast time seems to fly.

This week, I decided to do a layout instead of cards. {Ippity} stamps are so versatile...cards, layouts, projects...they work for everything. That's what I love about them. I just didn't have the "mojo" this week. I tried using the stamps in fancy ways, but maybe I was tired, because I just wasn't feelin' it. But, again, that's what I love about these stamps; I was simply able to use the images stamped in black and they work. I fully intend/intended to write something on the Life/Date stamp, but oops, I see now that I forgot. That's one of the things I like about that stamp is that you can circle the date and write a little something in the top portion. I used stamps from two {Ippity} sets on this layout..."Because of You" and "Life's Little Moments".

I hope you're enjoying the hop and I hope you have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. sooo cute! love the layout, great way to show off those pics. I got those same jammies and LOVE them! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous layout!!! Really love your design of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I agree, you can use these stamps for anything...gotta love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute layout!

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! I love the pictures, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout Kelly and I have to agree that these stamps work great with anything... even stamped in just black!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freckled Cutie, this is a Beauty! LOL...Sorry, just couldn't help myself! Fabulous design and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! How did I not know you designed for a stamp company?? I am so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, clean layout. Lovely!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. you and your daughter look sweet, wonderful photos, great job with the scrapbook page!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometime, less is more, and your layout proves it - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a fabulous layout this is! So clean and simple!! LOVE it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete