Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Ya'll!

Merry Christmas, ya'll! I wanted to get a couple pics on my blog and wish everyone a very merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, and God Bless.

The best part of Christmas is having my daughter home from college! We were on our way to church, but I always like to get a photo of us together whenever possible.



Random shots from our annual Bunco party! It's a fun game that doesn't take any brain power (well, unless you're Grandpa, that is), and it allows 12 people to play.



Later, that evening, after Kendra, Dan, and I returned home, we decided to open our presents. We don't always do this on Christmas Eve, but Kendra had to go to 2 sets of grandparents', her fiance's parents', and her dad's house, so we weren't going to have time for Santa on Christmas morning.

Kendra and I in our matching "Nick and Nora" owl pj's. Aren't those owls festive in their Christmas hats?! I love 'em...thanks, Kendra for the great present! Can you see my unity t-shirt sticking out underneath the pj's? heehee. And, that cheesy grin of mine sure does bring out some extra chins...haha.

Kendra bought Janie the most adorable cupcake sweater. I just love my Janie Bug!!!

I wish everyone a blessed holiday no matter how you're spending it!

1 comment:

  1. Am I to assume that hubby is always BEHIND the camera?? Your PJs are so cute, and I love that cupcake sweater! You are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete