Monday, December 14, 2009

It's time for another {ippity} blog hop!

It's time for another Monday blog hop! Thanks for stopping by. Here's a little {ippity} to start your week off on a sweet note. Both of the cards that I made for you this week use the, "Straight From the Heart" set. I think this set is absolutely precious, and great for making cards for those special people in your life. So, without further ado...here they are.


I used my copics to color the image on this card. This image is a favorite of mine...aren't those birdies just adorable?


I decided to cut out the bird for this card. I wanted to keep it simple. I "texturized" the kraft paper by crinkling it up after I sewed around the edges. I curled the edges a bit, too, just for fun. I love this card so much!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great week and I'll see you here next Monday...or sooner if you feel like stopping by
.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cute little birdie with the sentiment. This is such a great idea and a super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these cards are sooooo cute:) great stuff! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this tree just makes me smile. love what you did here, cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects and I just love that crinkled kraft paper...the perfect touch! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both very pretty. this is one of my favorite sets too. great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. kelly,
    LOVE the cute little birdie and all the great details just Beautiful and thanks for makeing so many smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got that set and can't wait to start using it!

    ReplyDelete